Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SHOCKING STORY: Man INFECTS HIS WIFE With HIV . . . Injected THE VIRUS Into Her While SHE SLEPT!!! (Disturbing Details Inside)


 MediaTakeOut.com just learned of a DISTURBING story coming out of New Zealand. According to the country's BIGGEST newspaper, The Daily Mail, an HIV-positive man injected his wife with his contaminated blood while she slept, infecting her with the virus so that they would be "equals" and she would start having sex with him again.
Here's what went down. The 35-year-old man, who recently emigrated to New Zealand, found he was HIV-positive when his family arrived in the country from overseas. In New Zealand, everyone must take a compulsory health check up. And the test uncovered that while the man was carrying the virus, his wife and children were not infected.
Here's how the wife decribes what happened next [taken from a court transcript]:
"I just wanted to maintain the relationship for the sake of the children . . . He insisted on staying and mentioned that he was not worried about sex . . . any more. All he wanted was to see the children grow with both parents under one roof. . .
[Last May] After having a shower I put some lotion on myself and I could feel pain on my thigh. When I looked at it, it was turning red like a circle, getting and bigger."
And what caused the pain? She claims that later on that morning, when she returned home, she saw her husband in the bedroom with a syringe full of blood. She immediately asked him what he was doing, but he refused to discuss it - pushing past her and walking away.
The paper reported that two days later, the wife woke to a stinging feeling in her leg.
She told the court:
"In my sleep I felt a prick on my leg I got up . . .and I flicked the blankets. . . I looked at (the husband) and he was wide awake . . . [and there were] blood sprinkles [on the bed]."
She was so disturbed by what she saw, she told her husband to leave the house. Later she took an HIV test and discovered she was positive.
And the worst part, here's why the husband said he did it:
All he said was he was sorry, [He said] I used needles on you because I wanted you to be the same as me so that you can live with me and you won't leave me.
That man deserves to be killed a PAINFUL DEATH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment