Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Woman Nearly MURDERED By Her BF . . . But R&B Group Pretty Ricky SAVES Her Life!!!


 MediaTakeOut.com received the following report, from one of our FAITHFUL readers named Christina:
March 25th in Miami for my birthday me and my boyfriend J*** was arguing with alot of personal issues.
Around 2:35pm that day we went to the gas station by the hotel. I was already not in the mood and I was crying already because he hit me at the hotel.
My cell phone goes off and he hurry up and took my phone away from me. He [then] get's a gun from the backseat [and] pointed it at my stomach and told me If I try to leave Miami without him he would kill me!
I Got tired and i didn't care about the gun and i jumped on him and started hitting him. He punched me and push[ed] me back on the seat he pushed my head to window. [Then] he put his hands around my neck and started choking me.
I look over and from the corner of my eye and seen a guy pointing at the car - it was two guys. [The] next thing I remember is my car door open and somebody snatched me out! I was shocked to find out this guy was Spectacular from Pretty Ricky and they road manager he was a real big guy.
J***, which is my boyfriend, pointed the gun at them and Spectalular said "Shoot me! be a man. But J**** put the gun down and started crying and said " I love her we going thru personal issues and they need to leave.[But Spectacular said "Hell naw."
The rest of the group ran over [and] J**** got of the car. Spectacular told me to go stand in the store while they handle him. The cashier called the police because he said he seen everything going on. I was crying and praying because I could have died!
J**** was arrested and I went with the officer because I needed to get back home. Pretty ricky said they was on they way to the airport. I thank them so much because they was angels coming to save me! I thank god he sent them at the right time of my life because I don't know what would have happen!
They came at a time I was about to die and god sent me HELP! I'm thankful. my family is happy they were there to help. I really didn't listen to their music but I thank them so much and It made me become a fan of them for being so humble and helping me and Spectacular for putting his life at risk.
I'm still here and I thank God #1 and I thank them. please make a blog of this because no matter what they Deserve credit where credits due. I respect them for that and also the cashier for calling the police!
MediaTakeOut.com followed up on the report and learned that Christina's boyfriend was RELEASED from jail in Miami. He was later picked up for CRIMINAL TRESPASS, near her home in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment