Popular Posts

Sunday, October 30, 2011

NUH UHHHHHHHH!!! In His New Song ... Jay Z Calls Beyonce A HO!!!! (Explosive Lyrics Inside)


: MediaTakeOut.com just got wind of some TROUBLING new information. In Jay Z�s new song Off That featuring Drake � he refers to his wife Beyonce as a �HO�. Don�t believe us, well here�s an excerpt of the song � followed by the audio.
And we thought this dude had grown up � SMDH!!!
I�m just a runway show, but I wear this on my plane - these my runway clothes,
Cashmere sweats - they come out next year, but these [are] my last year sweats,
And my ho�s so sick, your new chick can�t f*ck with my old b*tch,
And you know this shit, I�m professional - you know this is.
I just may let you borrow this, this the Blueprint n*gga follow this.

No comments:

Post a Comment